This service coincides with Step 3: Design under How We Work. We cover things with you like: color palette, typography, branding, layout and GUI/UX design.
Your logo and company brand is a direct reflection of your business. It projects to the world who you are, what you do and why you're important to your customers. It instills trust, familiarity and loyalty. We hand logo design, business cards, marketing collateral, digital media and more. Below are some examples of the steps involved with this service.
- Define your core purpose — why you do what you do.
- Clarify your short- and long-term business goals.
- Establish a clear business definition.
- Define your corporate culture.
- Identify key differentiators between you and your competitors.
- Identify target audiences.
- Identify strategic anchors — what you promise your customers.
So what does this mean in layman's terms?
- Brochures and newsletters.
- Campaigns and business cards.
- Menus and glassware.
- Posters and events hangers.