This service coincides with Step 3: Design under How We Work. We cover things with you like: color palette, typography, branding, layout and GUI/UX design.
- Providing us with samples of web sites you like gives us the opportunity to build a foundation and starting point for your project. Once the mockup's are approved, we move on to the next step.
- We create a style tile that visually represents the website interface via typography, color and other elements based on the signed off design specs.
- Now it's time to create the wireframes. They represent all of the above and get magically turned into code, just like on TV.
- Now the not-so-fun part, testing and debugging. We need to make sure everything within our control is working, everywhere before we release it to the world.
- Yay! With final sign-off by the client, we are ready to launch your masterpiece to the world.
So what does this mean in layman's terms?
Clean codewhich means:
- Easy to maintain.
- Easy to debug.
- Easy for search engines to find the important stuff, CONTENT.
- Bloat is minimized and your site is lean and mean.
- Saves you time and money.
Optimized imagerywhich means:
- Pristine quality on HD and standard devices. No blurry blah's.
- Quicker load times through compression.
- Less server requests through CSS Image Sprites.
- Lower bounce rates.
- Promotes professionalism.
Intuitive GUI/UXwhich means:
- Folks stay interested.
- Augments engagement and click thru's.
- An enhanced user experience.
- Building trust
- Can help you make money.
SEO Friendlywhich means:
- No Flash, Java or other security risk plugin's.
- More effective search results descriptions.
- Legible URL's that are user-friendly.
- Effective use of keywords and density.
- Concise document outline structure.
Disabilities Friendlywhich means:
- WCAG compliance
- More visitors and a greater market.
- Google will love you more.
- Higher rankings than non accessible web sites.
- You become a better person for caring.